Oikocredit uses a number of criteria to ensure its support goes where it does the most good.
In considering your organization’s application for credit assistance, we look for the following :
- Projects of cooperatives or finance institutions, and to a lesser extent SMEs
- Projects where women are influential in management and/or implementation
- Projects that are environmentally sustainable and respect animal welfare
- Projects with suitable management in place, which are – or can soon, become – financially sustainable
- Projects with a clear need for foreign investment, which can be provided within terms that can secure the necessary government approvals and that, are beneficial to the project partners
- The minimum amount for a loan is Euro 50,000; the maximum amount is Euro 2 million.
Would you like to know more? Contact us for more information.